Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time for Good-bye's

The time has come to start saying good-bye to family and friends. Today at church was the sending service. I had the opportunity to speak about my ministry in South Africa and to ask for prayers in all four services. The choir sang together one more time and it was wonderful. I have the best church home in the world with such supportive brothers and sisters in Christ. I am glad to go but sad to say good-bye. So I will not say good-bye, instead I will say see you later. I will miss everyone very, very much. God has blessed me with so many wonderful friends and even though it will be hard being away, I know that God will take care of all of us. See you later.

1 comment:

Marco Rossi said...

Shara your joyous, vibrant spirit is already missed. I have and will continue to pray for you and the mission. All things done in love! Keep us all posted. Peace Sister- Marco