Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trying to get settled....

I made it safely to Durban. Even though the bus ride was long it got to see a lot of the country and it is beautiful. The weather has been absolutely wonderful. Not to hot, not to cold and with a light breeze. I am staying at a lovely Bed & Breakfast for now while I am looking for a place to live. That will be quite an adventure considering I am getting acclimated to the area.

I went out to Shongweni on Saturday with a friend to visit Pastor Thwala. We had a nice visit considering this was the first meeting with him. I went to visit another friend and saw a few of the orphans. They remembered me and that was nice to be greeted by their smiles. I will have lots of work to do but with God's help I will get it done. After all this is not about me, it's about what God called me to do. I am truly blessed.


No comments: