Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Christ our Lord is risen today. Alleluia!!! I have celebrated another first. This is my first Easter away from home. It was a wonderful day. I went to church in Ntshongweni to start the day. After church I went to a friend's house for a braai with his family. It was a lovely afternoon filled with laughter. We did something really cool in the evening. There is a group that meets at a nature conservation to look for chameleons. So we joined them. Even though it was raining we saw 4 chameleons. I heard that up to 45 have been spotted in the area. They are quite amazing and were a bit hard to see since they were green like the leaves. We used flashlights to look for them. Never thought that I would do such a thing. I did have fun and hope to do it again when it's sunny.


No comments: