Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting settled....

I can't believe that I have been here for a little over 2 months now. I suppose it's okay to say that South Africa is my home for the next 2 years. I don't feel separated from my family and friends due to being able to email them and text them. Once I get al settled in my apartment and hooked up with the internet I can Skype. The wonders of technology and how it keeps people together when they are mile apart.

It was great meeting the team from PA during their time here building a house for Margaret. I know that she is very happy. I am expecting a team from AZ very soon and looking forward to seeing many friends. God is good.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Shara, good job on the newsletter. It was great being with you even though it was such a short time. I will anxiously await photos of the finished home for Margaret once she has moved in. I can't wait for her to get her new place!! Angel:)